Increasing air pollution and rising awareness among population for the benefits associated with air purifier to propel the demand.
- Himanshu Patni
- October 18, 2021
- CONSUMER GOODS, NEWS
- Air Purifier Market, Air Purifier Market growth, Air Purifier Market share, Air Purifier Market size, Air Purifier Market trend
- 0 Comments
Global Air Purifier Market is likely to demonstrate reasonable CAGR of above 8% during the forecast period (2021-2027). Ever rising concerns for environment friendly environment would increase the overall demand for air purifiers. This is due to surging industrialization which emits a lot of air pollution which leads to air borne diseases.
Rising disposable income levels along with urbanization will drive air purifier market. Smoke emitted especially from chemical and rubber factories pollutes the environment. Strict government regulation to reduce air pollution would further boost the demand of air purifiers.
COVID-19 pandemic caused an increase in demand for air purifier from residential sector in several countries because of increasing awareness, as a whole pandemic caused a negative impact on the commercial sector, which is a major end-user for air purifiers, thus declining its demand. Lack of finances hampered the demand up to an extend in Covid-19.
For a detailed analysis of the Covid-19 Impact on the industry browse through – https://univdatos.com/report/air-purifier-market/
- Based on filtration technology, air purifier market is divided into high efficiency particulate air (HEPA), activated carbon, electrostatic precipitators, and others. Currently, HEPA technology-based filters are widely used in air purifiers and are likely to grow at an influential rate during the forecast period. This is mainly due to their extreme effectiveness in trapping airborne particles, including pollen, dirt, smoke, and bio-contaminants. The high quality and reliability of HEPA filters to remove airborne particles are likely to boost product penetration in the global market.
- On the basis of application, the market segmented into residential, commercial, and industrial sector. Of both, residential sector holds a significant market share owing to strict and supporting government policies to promote green economy and increasing urbanization. However, with rapidly increasing industrialization industrial sector is likely grow at a robust rate during the forecast period.
- Based on type, portable air purifiers held lucrative market share owing to low installation cost as compared to that of in-duct air purifiers. In addition, portable air purifiers are widely used in residential as well in commercial sector for indoor use. However, in-duct air purifiers have good opportunity to be installed in public places and in industries.
Request for Sample of the report browse through – https://univdatos.com/get-a-free-sample-form-php/?product_id=10681
For a better understanding of the market adoption, report provide detailed analysis for major region and countries including North America (US, Canada, Rest of North America), Europe (Germany, UK, France, Spain, Rest of Europe), Asia-Pacific (China, Japan, India, Australia, Rest of APAC), and Rest of World. Currently, Asia Pacific holds lucrative market share and is expected to maintain its dominance throughout the forecast period. In 2019, air pollution was responsible for around 1,667 thousand deaths in India. This number is equivalent to 17.8% of the total deaths in the country. Out of those, 0.98 million deaths are attributable to ambient particulate pollution, while household pollution caused 0.61 million deaths.
Global Air Purifier Market Segmentation
Market Insight, by Filtration Technology
- High Efficiency Particulate Air
- Activated Carbon
- Electrostatic Precipitator
Market Insight, by Application
Market Insight, by Type
Market Insight, by Region
- North America Air Purifier Market
- United States
- Rest of North America
- Europe Air Purifier Market
- United Kingdom
- Rest of Europe
- Asia-Pacific Air Purifier Market
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Rest of World Air Purifier Market
Top Company Profiles
- Honeywell International Inc.
- Koninklijke Philips N.V.
- Unilever PLC
- Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd.
- LG Electronics Inc.
- Panasonic Corporation
- Whirlpool Corporation
- Daikin Industries Ltd.
- Carrier Global Corporation