Stringent government policies for reducing carbon footprints to propel the demand of automotive flex fuel engine
- Himanshu Patni
- November 19, 2021
- AUTOMOTIVE, NEWS
- Automotive Flex Fuel Engine Market, Automotive Flex Fuel Engine Market growth, Automotive Flex Fuel Engine Market share, Automotive Flex Fuel Engine Market size, Automotive Flex Fuel Engine Market trends
- 0 Comments
Global Automotive Flex Fuel Engine Market is likely to demonstrate reasonable CAGR of ~6% during the forecast period (2021-2027). To reduce the CO2 emissions from transportation industry, automotive flex fuel engines is one of key area which can aid the industry in the reduction of carbon emission as they combust fuel completely resulting into less carbon footprints. However, high vehicle cost can hamper the demand of automotive flex fuel engines. Although, governments across the globe are investing heavily in automotive flex fuel engines to improve the efficiency of the vehicles and lower the cost.
Further, other micro factors like rising disposable income levels along with urbanization will drive automotive industry as a result demand of automotive flex fuel engine would likely to increase. Further, huge amounts of carbons are released from heavy commercial vehicles, therefore, to control the emission, installation of flex fuel engine is required in place of conventional engines. Strict government regulation to reduce greenhouse gas emission would further boost the demand of automotive flex fuel engines.
The automotive flex engine industry is one of the severe affected in the wake of COVID-19. Since the pandemic has hit the lives of people and further, entered the production and manufacturing chains of various markets across the globe. Due to emergence of the pandemic with a high positivity rate, strict measures like lockdown and border closure taken, which resulted in the major functional problems. Further, unavailability of lack of skilled labor, raw materials and other resources has affected the market in a negative way.
For a detailed analysis of the Covid-19 Impact on the industry browse through – https://univdatos.com/report/automotive-flex-fuel-engine-market/
- Based on engine type, compact size engine, medium size engine, full size engine are the 3 categories of engines on which flex fuel engines are divided. Compact engine designs are evolving to include more technology aimed at increasing performance as well as offering a lower weight solution to vehicles. They are cost efficient and consume less fuel due to their usage in light vehicles.
- Based on fuel type, automotive flex fuel market is divided into gasoline and diesel. Currently, gasoline holds lucrative market share as sales of gasoline run vehicles is more than the cars run by diesel. For example, in India 67% of petrol cars were sold in 2020 while 29% being diesel.
- Based on end user, market is categorized into passenger vehicles, medium duty commercial vehicles, heavy duty commercial vehicles, and light duty commercial vehicle. over the decades, demand of passenger vehicles has been significantly rising with increasing disposable income and higher standard of living. Moreover, in today’s scenario having a car has become status symbol which has somehow influenced the demand of passenger vehicles.
Request for Sample of the report browse through – https://univdatos.com/get-a-free-sample-form-php/?product_id=11033
For a better understanding of the market adoption, report provide detailed analysis for major region and countries including North America (US, Canada, Rest of North America), Europe (Germany, UK, Russia, France, Spain, Rest of Europe), Asia-Pacific (China, Japan, India, Australia, Rest of APAC), and Rest of World. Currently, Asia Pacific holds lucrative market share and is expected to maintain its dominance throughout the forecast period. Countries are increasingly pushing the adoption of alternative fuel vehicles, which helps in controlling oil consumption which eventually would result in low oil imports. China contributing the largest sales of passenger vehicles globally, amounted to 24.5 million in 2019 will help the market grow in the region.
Global Automotive Flex Fuel Engine Market Segmentation
Market Insight, by Engine Type
- Compact Size Engine
- Medium Size Engine
- Full Size Engine
Market Insight, by Fuel Type
Market Insight, by End User
- Passenger Vehicles
- Medium Duty Commercial Vehicles
- Heavy Duty Commercial Vehicles
- Light Duty Commercial Vehicles
Market Insight, by Region
- North America Automotive Flex Fuel Engine Market
- United States
- Rest of North America
- Europe Automotive Flex Fuel Engine Market
- United Kingdom
- Rest of Europe
- Asia-Pacific Automotive Flex Fuel Engine Market
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Rest of World Automotive Flex Fuel Engine Market
Top Company Profiles
- Mitsubishi Motors Corporation
- Maruti Suzuki India Limited
- Fiat Chrysler Automobiles N.V.
- Audi AG
- Toyota Motor Corporation
- Nissan Motor Co. Ltd.
- Honda Motor Co. Ltd.
- General Motors Company
- Volkswagen AG
- Ford Motor Company