Global Fuel Cell Bipolar Plate Market is expected to foresee significant growth. Asia Pacific to lead the growth!
- Vikas Kumar
- October 11, 2021
- ENERGY & POWER, NEWS
- Fuel Cell Bipolar Plate Market, Fuel Cell Bipolar Plate Market Growth, Fuel Cell Bipolar Plate Market news, Fuel Cell Bipolar Plate Market Share, Fuel Cell Bipolar Plate Market Size, Fuel Cell Bipolar Plate Market Trend
- 0 Comments
Global Fuel Cell Bipolar Plate Market is expected to cross the market valuation of US$ 2 billion by 2027 expanding at a double digit CAGR during the forecast period (2021-2027). Ever growing industrial sector paired with rising urban population and population awareness for clean energy would increase the overall demand for fuel cell. This would increase the demand for fuel cell bipolar plate for producing clean energy.
Stringent government regulations are predicted to hamper the growth of the fuel cell bipolar plate market during the forecast period. In addition, majority of population is shifting towards alternate sources of energy that may further hamper the overall demand for fuel cell.
For a detailed analysis of the market drivers browse through https://univdatos.com/get-a-free-sample-form-php/?product_id=10493
During the Covid-19 pandemic in the early 2020, majority of the countries and region witnessed a country wide lockdown. This has impacted the overall demand for fuel cell. Majority of decline was witnessed in the industrial sector, where countries had imposed shut down of manufacturing facilities to reduce the spread of Covid-19 thereby disrupting the supply chain. However, demand for fuel cell is expected to come to normal post 2020.
- Based on material, the global fuel cell bipolar plate market is divided into graphite, metal, carbon composite. Foil-based graphite bipolar plate which is advanced type of graphite holds a considerable market share owing to production of thin-walled graphite bipolar plates that delivers low corrosion and high electrical and thermal conductivity. In addition, they have utilized their unique techniques to produce high purity and graphite products to improve bipolar plate operating life. Further, by the end of forecast period metal-based fuel cells are likely to showcase influential growth rate in the near-term, metal-based fuel cells would replace backup generators, which are currently driven by internal combustion engines.
- Based on application, PEMFC, SOFC, PAFC, MOFC and DMFC are the four different types of fuel cell bipolar plate that allowed the fuel cell industry grow at a substantial rate owing to increasing demand of clean energy and device to produce electricity efficiently. Despite of the fact proton exchange membrane fuel cell’s water waste management is complex, it held significant market share as they can operate at relatively low temperatures and can quickly vary their output to meet shifting power demands. Further, solid oxide fuel cell may showcase robust growth during the forecast period owing high power efficiency and durability, low emissions, flexibility with fuel and relatively low cost. In addition, advancements are being made to reduce the high operating temperature which reduces its mechanical and chemical compatibility and increases start-up times.
Request for Sample of the report browse through https://univdatos.com/get-a-free-sample-form-php/?product_id=10493
For a better understanding of the market adoption, report provide detailed analysis for major region and countries including North America (US, Canada, Rest of North America), Europe (Germany, UK, Russia, France, Spain, Rest of Europe), Asia-Pacific (China, Japan, India, Australia, Rest of APAC), and Rest of World. Asia-Pacific held the significant share in the market. Further, China held the significant revenue share in regional fuel cell bipolar plate market in 2020 owing to supporting government policies and with increasing urban population in the region demand for clean energy is increasing. In addition, China has great potential in fuel cell market and is expected to continue its dominance as government is focusing to switch to a low carbon economy. For instance, in China, an order for 74 fuel cell electric buses (FCEBs) was placed from Zhangjiakou City in preparation for the 2022 Winter Olympics out of which 25 fuel cell bus deliveries were fulfilled by Yutong.
Global Fuel Cell Bipolar Plate Market Segmentation
Market Insight, by Material
- Carbon Composite
Market Insight, by Application
- Proton exchange membrane fuel cell
- Solid oxide fuel cell
- Phosphoric acid fuel cell
- Molten carbonate fuel cell
- Direct methanol fuel cell
Market Insight, by Region
- North America Fuel Cell Bipolar Plate Market
- United States
- Rest of North America
- Europe Fuel Cell Bipolar Plate Market
- United Kingdom
- Rest of Europe
- Asia-Pacific Fuel Cell Bipolar Plate Market
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Rest of World Fuel Cell Bipolar Plate Market
Top Company Profiles
- Entergris POCO Materials
- Interplex Holdings Pte. Ltd.
- Shanghai Hongfeng Industrial Co., Ltd.
- Ballard Power Systems Inc.
- Dana Limited
- Cell Impact
- Impact Coatings AB
- PRAGMA INDUSTRIES
- TECHNICAL FIBRE PRODUCTS
- Schunk Carbon Technology