Navigating the Challenges of Dropshipping: A Comprehensive Guide
- Vikas Kumar
- February 2, 2023
- BLOG, TELECOM & IT
- Dropshipping, Dropshipping Market
- 0 Comments
Drop shipping is basically an e-commerce retail model which allows the stores to sell products without keeping an inventory. In other words, dropshipping is basically a type of business model that we can use to manage our store without having inventory. Once the sale is done the supplier will send the product from our warehouse to directly customers’ door.
Market Drivers and restraints
Due to the increase of e-commerce platforms, the retailers are going for drop Shipping services in order to reduce the cost of inventory management and purchase. Also, the low capital investments in logistics and inventory has led to increasing demand for drop Shipping.
The restrains for the dropshipping industry includes the fraud and unauthorized transactions. Since the industry mostly deals with online payments and purchases hence payment gateways are most vulnerable to cyber-attacks. Secondly, the direct delivery services require a huge infrastructure. Hence these factors can slow the pace of the market.
- As per the latest data the dropshipping market is forecast to reach $196.78 billion in 2022, with a whopping of 23.7 percent year-over-year increase from 2021.
- The dropshipping market size is going to set for further growth, with hitting $301.11 billion in 2024 and $372.47 billion in 2025.
- As per Experts the drop shipping market size will be worth as $476.1 billion by the year2026
- From 2020 to 2026, the average annual growth rate of drop shipping market size is expected to be 24.39 %.
- The biggest increase in the market will come in 2026, when the forecast rises by 27.82 percent. Until then, from 2020 to 2025, the drop shipping market is expected to grow by 23.7 %.
- With this momentum, it will only be a matter of time before the dropshipping market size breaches the $500 billion mark, which could happen as early as 2027.
AI trends in drop shipping
Artificial Intelligence can play a key role in drop shipping. There are a number of ways through which we can deploy AI based tools inorder to make the business model more efficient. Few of them are as follow:
- Chatbots: Websites that uses chat bots and AI based features attracts a lot of customers. The chat bots collect the user information and search patterns, demands, and generate custom-made search results. Without a 24/7 real time service, we can’t satisfy the need of customers
- Email marketing: Emails are the main channel of communication from the customer to the drop shipper and then finally to the supplier. With the use of AI, E mail list can be very easily segmented based on the customers’ demands and as per their age, gender, previous orders etc.
- Personalization: Drop shipping thrives on data; we need to analyse the data of the customers inorder to understand their preferences and then recommend similar products or other things that will be useful for the customers
Block chain in drop shipping
Block chain decentralized model helps to protects the platform against the attacks and attempts made by intruders. The digital assets of all the users are held in a very secure wallet against the unauthorized access.
Moreover, to this, the block chain technology also enables borderless payment solutions for businesses, which makes easy for the company to accept pure-digital payments today.
- Reddocoin is the first-ever crypto-friendly e-commerce platform which provides the full automation for the drop shipping business
- The company has also designed a real-time-saving AI bot, which crawls the web and then automatically detects the most best-selling and profitable products worldwide
- Reddocoin’s AI based powered bot is very efficient providing 24×7 services
- Reddocoin also uses block chain in drop shipping. The company is using blockchain to constantly improve on their innovative solutions and make easy digital payments transfers
Thus, the dropshipping business is very competitive and fast-growing market. the global dropshipping market size is expected to make a CAGR of 28.8% from 2019 to 2025. The dropshipping market is expected to get a significant growth due to an increase in the preferences for online shopping, rising trend of e commerce platforms and services and the changing consumer behaviour. Also, AI will be of immense benefit for any drop shipper that deploys the technology. for your email marketing, real-time communication, and most importantly, for personalizing your messages.
Author: Muzakkir Ali
For more detail Contact:
UnivDatos Market Insights
C80B, Sector-8, Noida,
Uttar Pradesh 201301
For Sales related query, please reach us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Leave A Comment