Job Title 1: Research Analyst, Healthcare Domain
We have an opening for Research Analyst (Healthcare Domain) profile. We are looking for candidates who have experience in industrial report writing in the healthcare sector.
- Assist in the development of a market-leading database
- Managing the delivery of insightful and original market/product/company analysis in both quantitative (databases, models) and qualitative (profiles, presentations, reports) forms and taking responsibility for their production to publishable standards
- Playing a key role in developing new team products, processes and content
Conduct primary research with the key opinion leaders in the healthcare industry and contribute in building a panel of experts in the industry
- Conduct secondary research to build the analytical sections within each report under healthcare domain and to identify data points / market trends etc.
- Performing Market Size Estimation & Calculation and Market Forecasting
- Gather required information through various reports, news articles, company annual reports, paid databases, company representatives, external research organizations, etc. Utilize both secondary and primary (interview, survey) research sources and techniques
- Perform highly technical research and analytical functions, this requires accuracy, attention to detail and organizational skills, as well as the ability to function independently
Position: Research Analyst
Experience Required: 1-3 Years (Specific to healthcare report writing)
Interested candidates can apply through below mentioned link or can share their CV at firstname.lastname@example.org