Global Telecom Tower Market is expected to foresee significant growth. Asia-Pacific to lead the growth!
- Vikas Kumar
- October 7, 2021
- ENERGY & POWER, NEWS
- Telecom Tower Market, Telecom Tower Market Growth, Telecom Tower Market Share, Telecom Tower Market Size, Telecom Tower Market Trend
- 0 Comments
The global telecom tower market was valued around $33 billion in 2020 and is expected to showcase single digit growth during the forecast period. Growing trend of tower leasing and tower sharing concept, Growing penetration of Internet and cell phones, and Increasing adoption of connected devices are the major factors driving the growth of telecom tower market.
Over the recent few years, installation of telecom tower has increased drastically, owing to a significant increase in the overall demand for internet services globally. As per the Telecommunication exchange it is estimated that more than over 250,000 towers are expected to be installed globally in 2020 alone. Operators from China and India are expected to contribute the highest to the new tower installations. These towers are operator-owned tower companies, including new tower-cos owned by companies, such as Vodafone, Reliance Jio, Orange, and Hutchison among other. The number of mobile wireless service subscribers stood at 34.4 million in 2019, compared to 33.2 million in 2018. Average monthly data consumption has also witnessed a growth, with subscribers now using 2.9 gigabytes of data per month, compared to 1.4 gigabytes in 2015. Increasing surge in mobile data uses and growing urban population is expected to drive the market for telecom tower in the coming years.
For a detailed analysis of the market drivers browse through https://univdatos.com/get-a-free-sample-form-php/?product_id=9711
During the Covid-19 pandemic, the global telecom sector has witnessed tremendous growth. Owing to the nationwide lockdown in many regions, the telecom industry has witnessed a significant growth in the overall demand for internet services as majority of the population were staying at home and remote working conditions. With the increase in people working from home has led to an increase in demand for downloading, online video viewing, and communication through video conferencing, all these factors have led to the increased network traffic and data usage in the early 2020.
- Based on type the global Telecom Tower market is bifurcated into Lattice Tower, Guyed Tower, Monopole Towers, Stealth Towers. In 2020, Lattice Tower segment dominated the market and is expected to maintain its dominance during the forecast period
- Based on fuel type, the market is segmented into Renewable, Non-renewable. Currently, Non-renewable fuel segment dominated the market. However, growing government initiative for alternative fuel sources is expected to drive the market for renewable fuel segment in the telecom tower sector
- Based on Installation, the market is bifurcated into Rooftop, Ground-based. In 2020, Ground-based telecom tower segment dominated the market and is expected to maintain its dominance. In March 2021, Helios Towers enters into partnership agreements with Airtel Africa Group companies for the acquisition and rollout of over 2,500 sites
- Based on operator, the market is bifurcated into operator owned, private owned, joint venture. Currently, operator owned segment dominated the market and is expected to maintain its dominance throughout the forecast period
Request for Sample of the report browse through https://univdatos.com/get-a-free-sample-form-php/?product_id=9711
For a better understanding of the market adoption, report provide detailed analysis for major region and countries including North America (US, Canada, Rest of North America), Europe (Germany, UK, France, Spain, Rest of Europe), Asia-Pacific (China, Japan, India, Australia, Rest of APAC), and Rest of World. In 2020, North America dominate the market for telecom tower globally. In 2019, smartphone penetration in North America stood at 83%, the number is expected to increase to 91% by 2025. Hence, the growing number of unique smartphone subscriber would demand more of internet service, this would drive the market for telecom tower in the region. However, growing urban population in the Asia-Pacific region is expected to drive the market for telecom tower during the forecast period. Some of the major companies profiled in the report includes American Tower Corporation, Bharti Infratel Limited, Helios Towers Africa, SBA Communications Corporation, AT&T Inc., Tower Systems, Inc., GTL Infrastructure Limited, Indus Towers Ltd., Vertical Bridge, LLC., Orange.
Global Telecom Tower Market Segmentation
Market Insight, by Type
- Lattice Tower
- Guyed Tower
- Monopole Towers
- Stealth Towers
Market Insight, by Fuel Type
Market Insight, by Installation
Market Insight, by Operator
- Operator Owned
- Private Owned
- Joint Venture
Market Insight, by Region
- North America Telecom Tower Market
- United States
- Rest of North America
- Europe Telecom Tower Market
- United Kingdom
- Rest of Europe
- Asia-Pacific Telecom Tower Market
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Rest of World Telecom Tower Market
Top Company Profiles
- American Tower Corporation
- Bharti Infratel Limited
- Helios Towers Africa
- SBA Communications Corporation
- AT&T Inc.
- Tower Systems, Inc.
- GTL Infrastructure Limited
- Indus Towers Ltd.
- Vertical Bridge, LLC.