The US Stormwater Management Market is expected to foresee significant growth. Mississippi to lead the growth!
- Himanshu Patni
- November 21, 2022
- ENERGY & POWER
- Stormwater Management Market, Stormwater Management Market Growth, Stormwater Management Market Share, Stormwater Management Market Size, Stormwater Management Market Trends
- 0 Comments
According to the United States Environmental Protection Agency, stormwater management is defined as the effort to minimize the runoff of melted snow or rainwater into the lawns, streets, and other sites and the improvement of water quality. In recent years, stormwater management has witnessed significant demand in the United States due to the increasing awareness for the lake and aquatic life, maintenance of health streams, reduction in stream erosion along with prevention of the increased risk of flood and protect water quality. Additionally, the increasing investment and growing technological advancement are shifting the government’s focus toward the adoption of advanced stormwater management systems and are expected to support market growth.
The US Stormwater Management Market is expected to grow at a steady rate of around 7% during the forecast period (2022-2028) owing to the growing intensity of landslides attributed to the rainfall, heavy storms, and increasing requirement of usable water coupled with sustainable infrastructure development and efficient water management. Major companies in the market offer stormwater management system with technologically advanced features. For instance, the Continuous Monitoring and Adaptive Control system enhances the performance of the existing infrastructure by integrating the information from the water sensors, field-deployed environment, telemetry-enabled control systems, and actuated valves with real-time weather forecasts and cloud-based control systems.
Based on component, the market is categorized into stormwater management tools and maintenance services. The stormwater maintenance service segment is expected to witness a significant market share in the market during the forecast period owing to the need for water collection and quality assurance. Also, the government initiative and policies are expected to support the stormwater maintenance service in the region. For instance, the stormwater pollution prevention plan, which includes inspection, maintenance & operation plans for the site.
For a detailed analysis of the US Stormwater Management Market browse through – https://univdatos.com/report/us-stormwater-management-market/
Based on application, the stormwater management market has been classified into industrial, commercial, and municipal segments. The municipal sector is expected to witness significant market growth during the forecast period owing to the higher number of infrastructure projects prevailing to the collection of the runoff of water to avoid the water and environmental pollution caused by municipal wastage. Additionally, to support municipal stormwater management, the government initiated MS4 phase-wise plans for cities, villages, towns, and for other public entities pertaining to the collection, convey, and discharge of the water.
• For a better understanding of the market adoption of the US stormwater management industry, the market is analyzed based on its regional presence in the states such as California, Texas, Florida, New York, Pennsylvania, Mississippi, and others. Mississippi is anticipated to grow at a substantial CAGR during the forecast period. This is mainly due to the growing government support for stormwater runoff along with the presence of major players and infrastructural support. Moreover, government initiative such as SWGP (Stormwater Grant Program) which focus on financial aid for eligible projects, and CGP (Construction General Permit) which requires the development of an SWPPP (Stormwater Pollution Prevention Plan) by a certified qualified SWPPP (QSWPPP) is expected to support the market growth in the region.
Request for a sample of the report browse through – https://univdatos.com/get-a-free-sample-form-php/?product_id=27734
Some of the major players operating in the market include Contech Engineered Solutions LLC, Hydro International UK Ltd., Advanced Drainage Systems, Inc., StormTrap LLC, Rinker Materials, Resource Environmental Solutions LLC, Forterra, Inc., AquaShield Inc., Suntree Technologies Inc., and Thompson Pipe Group, Inc.
The US Stormwater Management Market Segmentation
Market Insight, by Tools
- Rain Grades
- Green Roof
- Grassed Swales
Market Insight, by Component
- Stormwater Management Tools
- Maintenance Service
Market Insight, by Application
Market Insight, by Region
- New York
Top Company Profiles
- Hydro International UK Ltd.
- Advanced Drainage Systems, Inc.
- StormTrap LLC
- Rinker Materials
- Resource Environmental Solutions LLC
- Contech Engineered Solutions
- Forterra, Inc.
- AquaShield Inc.
- Suntree Technologies Inc.
- Thompson Pipe Group, Inc.