Global Utility Poles Market is expected to foresee significant growth. Asia-Pacific to lead the growth
Global Utility Poles Market is expected to reach the market valuation of US$ XX billion by 2027 expanding at a reasonable CAGR of XX% during the forecast period (2021-2027) from US$ XX million in 2020. Ever growing industrial sector paired with rising urban population would increase the overall demand for electricity. This would increase the demand for utility poles for electricity transmission and distribution.
Stringent government regulations are predicted to hamper the growth of the utility poles market during the forecast period. In addition, the rising trend for underground cables and wiring network may further hamper the overall demand for utility poles for electricity transmission and distribution. This would further hamper the growth of the market. Moreover, for setting up the poles in the interior areas, tress need to be cut down on a large scale. Strict rules and regulations against deforestation is also expected to hamper the growth of the market. Currently, there are more than 150 utility poles in operation in the North America (of which more than 70% are wooden) and around 2.5 million are getting replaced by steel poles. As a result, steel-based poles is likely to have a promising future during the forecast period.
For a detailed analysis of the Global Utility Poles Market browse through – https://univdatos.com/report/utility-poles-market/
During the Covid-19 pandemic in the early 2020, majority of the countries and region witnessed a country wide lockdown. This has impacted the overall demand for electricity. Global a decline of almost 10% in the overall demand of electricity was witnessed in 2020. Majority of decline was witnessed in the industrial sector, where countries had imposed shut down of manufacturing facilities to reduce the spread of Covid-19.
For a detailed analysis of the Covid-19 Impact on the industry browse through – https://univdatos.com/report/utility-poles-market/
- Based on type the global utility poles market is bifurcated into new deployment and replacement. Currently new deployment segment dominates the market
- Based on Material, the market is bifurcated into Steel Poles, Wooden Poles, Concrete Poles, Composite Poles. Currently, steel and wood poles segment dominate the market. Moreover, the emergence of composite utility poles that are cost effective in nature and exhibit superior properties is anticipated to create massive growth opportunities for the global utility poles market in the coming years
- Based on size, the market is bifurcated into >40 Feet poles, 40-70 Feet poles, Above 70 Feet poles. Currently, 40-70 Feet poles segment dominates the market. Apart from this, the telecom industry which is one of the major end-users wherein increasing in broadband users is mainly surging demand for poles with 40 ft. to 70 ft. size
- Based on application the market is segmented into Electricity Transmission & Distribution Poles, Street Lighting, Telecommunication, Others. In 2020, Electricity Transmission & Distribution Poles segment dominated the market.
Request for Sample of the report browse through – https://univdatos.com/get-a-free-sample-form-php/?product_id=7916
For a better understanding of the market adoption, report provide detailed analysis for major region and countries including North America (US, Canada, Rest of North America), Europe (Germany, UK, France, Spain, Rest of Europe), Asia-Pacific (China, Japan, India, Australia, Rest of APAC), and Rest of World. In 2020, North America and Asia-Pacific dominated the market. Improvement in transmission & distribution network and growing investment in the power sector are the significant factors expected to accelerate the market growth in the coming years. In North America, 44.3% of the total electricity generation capacity was derived from natural gas. Some of the major companies profiled in the report includes Valmont Industries Inc., Stella-Jones, Pelco products Inc., RS Technologies Inc, FUCHS Europoles GmbH, Hill & Smith Holdings PLC, Nippon Concrete Industries Co. Ltd., Skipper Ltd, El Sewedy Electric Company, Omega Factory.
Global Utility Poles Market Segmentation
Market Insight, by Type
- New Deployment
Market Insight, by Material
- Steel Poles
- Wooden Poles
- Concrete Poles
- Composite Poles
Market Insight, by Size
- >40 Feet
- 40-70 Feet
- Above 70 Feet
Market Insight, by Application
- Electricity Transmission & Distribution Poles
- Street Lighting
Market Insight, by Region
- North America Utility Poles Market
- United States
- Rest of North America
- Europe Utility Poles Market
- United Kingdom
- Rest of Europe
- Asia-Pacific Utility Poles Market
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Rest of World Utility Poles Market
Top Company Profiles
- Valmont Industries Inc.
- Pelco products Inc.
- RS Technologies Inc
- FUCHS Europoles GmbH
- Hill & Smith Holdings PLC
- Nippon Concrete Industries Co. Ltd.
- Skipper Ltd
- El Sewedy Electric Company
- Omega Factory