- Conduct global primary and secondary research and preparing reports comprising of market trends, business research, company profiling, market mapping, market sizing, strategies etc.
- Reviewing and analysing research material viz., Annual Reports, Company Releases, and Industry Data for the sectors under coverage
- Use the data gathered during the research to carry out market, customer and vendor analysis
- Remain fully informed on market trends, other parties researches and implement best practices
- Deliver insightful reports through the provision of research and analysis from secondary sources and subscribed databases either on a standalone basis or in conjunction with team members
- Managing Clients by understanding briefs from them, clarifying doubts, agreeing on scope of work. Also, managing client expectations within the specified deadline to ensure complete satisfaction
- Assist clients and/or other research delivery team members in articulating and refining research requests and projects, while working on multiple projects
- Participate in team development / team management
- Excellent knowledge of MS-Office and Strong communication & presentation skills
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills
- Organized and focused on delivering tasks within defined deadlines
- Strive for Excellence. Perform at highest levels of accuracy and efficiency
- Exceptional written, oral, and presentation communication abilities
- Expertise with Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Visio, and Outlook
- Proficiency using the web, private, and public database as a resource for finding information.
- Ability to perform financial analysis and develop models