Job Role & Responsibilities
- Design reports and interactive dashboards that are simple and elegant
- Understanding business requirements from clients and proposing own analysis and visualizations applicable for their businesses.
- Establish a design template that can be easily reused, user-friendly and adheres to design principles
- Playing a very strong hands-on role in the implementation of the BI platform in an organization that has firmly adopted Agile and automated testing
- Initial deliveries will focus on providing self-service reporting and analysis capabilities to both internal and external customers
- Client interaction, end to end client management, scoping and execution
- Playing a leadership role and managing a team of 3-4 analyst
- Experience with Business Intelligence tool such as (Tableau, Power BI)
- Proven knowledge of data visualization best practices and ability to create stunning dashboards that tell a clear, contextual story
- Good to have knowledge of VBA and macros, past experience on these tools would be an add
- Knowledge of SQL queries, SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS) and SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS)
- Breadth and depth of knowledge in BI concepts, methodologies, and architectures
- Strong personal integrity and work ethic; takes responsibility and likes to be held accountable for results; is constantly a top performer and can be counted on to exceed goals.
- Very strong communication skills.
- Highly adept at troubleshooting and problem-solving; open to and adaptive to change
- Passionate about BI and data