Global Diesel Genset Market is expected to foresee significant growth. Asia-Pacific to lead the growth
Global Diesel Genset Market stood at UA$ XX million in 2020 and it is expected to reach US$ XX million by 2030, showcasing a CAGR of XX% during the forecast period. Growing industrial capital expenditure, increasing demand for electricity across the globe owing to growing population and urbanization, and increasing disposable income of consumers are some of the factors which are driving the market for diesel genset.
Diesel genset is witnessing tough competition in low power rating segment owing to the increasing adoption of solar power inverters which are low in operational cost and helps in maintaining the environment pollute free. Further, increasing governments activities to protect the environment from pollution along with increasing people awareness is also creating hindrance to the diesel genset market. For instance, as per a study, residential societies where diesel gensets were operated for several hours in a day witness 30% and 50%-100% increase of PM2.5 and PM10 respectively compared to level before their operation. Moreover, shifting trend towards renewables such as solar and wind may resist the growth of market.
For a detailed analysis of the Global Diesel Genset Market browse through – https://univdatos.com/report/diesel-genset-market/
Covid-19 has impacted almost every industry except for some essential areas. Lockdown implemented by the several nations across the globe, resulted in factory shutdown which has minimize the power requirement thus effected the diesel genset demand. Moreover, many countries are solely relying on import of genset and its associated components while others import large power rating genset but to curtail the spread of disease, economies across the globe implement border closure which has impacted the demand of diesel genset in 2020.
For a detailed analysis of the Covid-19 Impact on the industry browse through – https://univdatos.com/report/diesel-genset-market/
- Based on power requirement the global Diesel Genset market is bifurcated into prime and backup. Currently backup category dominates the market
- Based on power rating, the market is divided into 5kVA-75kVA, above 75kVA-375kVA, above 375kVA-750kVA, and above 750kVA. Currently, xx category dominate the market.
- Based on mobility, the market is bifurcated into stationary and portable. Currently, stationary category dominates the market. Increasing demand from commercial and industrial sectors for stationary high-power rating gensets increases the market for stationary diesel genset.
- Based on end-user the market is trifurcated into commercial, industrial, and residential. In 2020, commercial category captured the largest market share in the market.
Request for Sample of the report browse through – https://univdatos.com/get-a-free-sample-form-php/?product_id=7949
For a better understanding of the market adoption, report provide detailed analysis for major region and countries including North America (US, Canada, Rest of North America), Europe (Germany, UK, France, Spain, Rest of Europe), Asia-Pacific (China, Japan, India, Australia, Rest of APAC), and Rest of World. In 2020, Asia-Pacific dominated the market. Growing number of companies in the region, increasing commercial settings, and growing population are some of the key factors which is driving the Asia-Pacific diesel genset market. Some of the major companies profiled in the report includes Caterpillar Inc., Cummins Inc., Siemens AG, AB Volvo, Kirloskar Oil Engine Limited, Denyo Co. Ltd., Generac Holdings Inc., General Electric Company, Kohler Co., and Atlas Copco AB.
Global Diesel Genset Market Segmentation
Market Insight, by Power Requirement
Market Insight, by Power Rating
- Above 75kVA-375kVA
- Above 375kVA-750kVA
- Above 750kVA
Market Insight, by Mobility
Market Insight, by End-User
Market Insight, by Region
- North America Diesel Genset Market
- United States
- Rest of North America
- Europe Diesel Genset Market
- United Kingdom
- Rest of Europe
- Asia-Pacific Diesel Genset Market
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Rest of World Diesel Genset Market
Top Company Profiles
- Caterpillar Inc.
- Cummins Inc.
- Kohler Co.
- Generac Holdings Inc.
- General Electric Company
- Kirloskar Oil Engines Limited
- AB Volvo
- Atlas Copco AB
- Denyo Co. Ltd.
- Siemens AG