Green Building Market is expected to foresee significant growth. Asia Pacific to lead the growth!
Global green building market was stood at ~US$ 500 billion in 2020 and is expected showcase robust double-digit growth during the forecast period owing to increasing governments investment in the green building sector. Further, rising concern to save the environment and increasing individual focus on sustainable development propelling the demand of green buildings. Supporting government regulations are predicted to propel the growth of the green building market during the forecast period. In addition, rising consumer awareness for advantages associated with green technology buildings would further propel the green building market.
During the Covid-19 pandemic in the early 2020, majority of the countries and region witnessed a country wide lockdown. This has impacted the overall market of green building. Majority of decline was witnessed in the industrial sector, where countries had imposed shut down of manufacturing facilities to reduce the spread of Covid-19 thereby disrupting the supply chain. Lack finances to construct was also a major setback to slow down the green building market.
For a detailed analysis of the Covid-19 Impact on the industry browse through– https://univdatos.com/report/green-building-market/
- Based on product type, the global green building market is bifurcated into exterior and interior products. Interior product which involves linoleum, cork, glass tiles, wooden, and bamboo flooring are most ecofriendly and are widely used in the construction of green buildings. Roofing, rainwater harvesting system, solar products, and heat ventilation and air conditioning systems are some exterior products which are commonly installed while constructing a green building.
- Based on Application, market is sub-segmented into residential and non-residential sectors. Trend is moving towards high rise residential buildings and townships which would boost the demand of green building in residential sector. Green building market is gaining high traction in residential sector due to consumer awareness for sustainable and energy efficient buildings coupled with increasing income levels. In addition, residential sector would be driven due to rising number of building regulations and policies mandating energy-efficient structures.
Request for Sample of the report browse through– https://univdatos.com/get-a-free-sample-form-php/?product_id=10854
For a better understanding of the market adoption, report provide detailed analysis for major region and countries including North America (US, Canada, Rest of North America), Europe (Germany, UK, France, Spain, Rest of Europe), Asia-Pacific (China, Japan, India, Australia, Rest of APAC), and Rest of World. China has great potential in green building market and is expected to continue its development as government is focusing to switch to a low carbon economy. China held the significant revenue share in global green building market in 2020 owing to supporting government policies to promote sustainable construction of buildings and houses.
Global Green Building Market Segmentation
Market Insight, by Product Type
- Exterior Products
- Interior Products
Market Insight, by Application
Market Insight, by Region
- North America Green Building Market
- United States
- Rest of North America
- Europe Green Building Market
- United Kingdom
- Rest of Europe
- Asia-Pacific Green Building Market
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Rest of World Green Building Market
- RedBuilt, LLC
- Owens Corning
- Bauder Limited
- Binderholz GmbH
- Ginkgo Sustainability Inc.
- Kingspan Group plc
- Saint Gobain S A
- E.I. Du Pont De Nemours and Company
- Interface, Inc.
- Weinerberger AG