Global EMI Shielding market is expected to foresee significant growth due to rising sales of consumer electronics product and increasing penetration of electronics in various industries
- Vikas Kumar
- December 3, 2021
- ELECTRONICS & SEMICONDUCTOR, NEWS
- EMI Shielding market, EMI Shielding market News, EMI Shielding market Share, EMI Shielding market Size, EMI Shielding market Trend
- 0 Comments
The global EMI Shielding market was stood around $6 billion in 2020 and is expected to demonstrate the growth of ~5% during the forecast period (2021-2027). Radio waves are an important part of electronics equipment’s, mostly all the electronics devices emit electromagnetic radiation. This radiation can interfere with electronics which can damage the electronics devices. Owing to which, manufacturers usage EMI shielding to mitigate the problems.
For a detailed analysis of the global EMI Shielding Market browse through https://univdatos.com/get-a-free-sample-form-php/?product_id=11942
Globally, the demand of EMI shielding is growing on account of rising demand of consumer electronics product and growing telecom, automotive, and aerospace industry among others, along with importance of radio wave for telecommunication and wireless technology, including radio, antennas, cell phones, global positioning system GPS, Bluetooth, and microwave devices. Therefore, right selection of material for the manufacturing of EMI shielding is important for the proper functioning of equipment’s. For instance, highly conductive materials that are typical of EMI shielding materials are relevant to antennas, which also function in the radio wave and microwave regimes. Antennas are critically needed for wireless communication, which is pertinent to the Internet of Things, radio-frequency identification device (RFID) tags, autonomous vehicles, wearable (stretchable) electronics and virtual/augmented reality. Further, trend toward composite materials can also be witness in EMI shielding market. For instance, carbon fiber polymer-matrix composites, which are used for lightweight structures, such as the airframe. Due to the electronics in aircraft, shielding is needed.
In the light of COVDI-19, almost all the industries except the essential ones was in turmoil. Industries had faced several issues like facility shutdown, unavailability of workers which had affected the functioning of industrial production and decline in demand of electronics products owing to changed behavior among consumers regarding non-essential products. For instance, smartphone sales decline by more than 10% in 2020 as consumers remained cautious in their spending.
- Based on industry, the market is categorized into consumer electronics, telecom & IT, automotive, healthcare, aerospace, and others. Among these, consumer electronics segment held the prominent share of the pie. Increasing demand for consumer electronics products owing to rising people per capita income and thus improving disposable power. Owing to which, consumers are spending more on consumer electronics products due to changing lifestyle and digitization. This, in turn increase the demand of EMI shielding in consumer electronics industry.
- Based on method, the market is bifurcated into radiation and conduction, of which radiation accounted for the larger share in the market in 2020 and is likely to grow in near future. This is mainly attributed to the large and growing demand of electronics devices and since most the electronics devices emits radiation. For instance, according to India Brand Equity Foundation, the Indian appliances and consumer electronics industry is expected to grow to $21.18 billion by 2025 from $10.93 billion in 2019, with a CAGR of 11.7%.
Request for Sample of the report browse through https://univdatos.com/get-a-free-sample-form-php/?product_id=11942
For a better understanding of the market adoption of EMI Shielding, the market is analyzed based on its worldwide presence in the countries such as North America (United States, Canada, Rest of North America), Europe (Germany, UK, France, Spain, and Rest of Europe), Asia-Pacific (China, Japan, India, Australia, and Rest of APAC), and Rest of World. Asia-Pacific held the dominating position in the global EMI shielding market due to large base of consumer electronics, telecom & IT, automotive, and healthcare industry. Further, increasing development in 5G technology is propelling the growth of the EMI shielding market in the region.
Global EMI Shielding Market Segmentation
Market Insight, by Material
- EMI Shielding Tapes & Laminates
- Conductive Coatings & Paints
- Metal Shielding Enclosures
- Metal Shielding Tape
- Conductive Polymers
- Polymer Composites
- EMI/EMC Filters
Market Insight, by Method
Market Insight, by Industry
- Consumer Electronics
- Telecom & IT
Market Insight, by Region
- North America EMI Shielding Market
- United States
- Rest of North America
- Europe EMI Shielding Market
- United Kingdom
- Rest of Europe
- Asia-Pacific EMI Shielding Market
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Rest of World EMI Shielding Market
Top Company Profiles
- 3M Company
- PPG Industries Inc.
- Parker-Hannifin Corporation
- Henkel AG & Co. KGaA
- Laird Performance Materials
- Leader Tech Inc.
- MG Chemicals Ltd.
- Nolato AB
- RTP Company Inc.
- Schaffner Holding AG